From: Andy on
I have several forms that I use on a regular basis at work and having just
got a windows mobile phone HTC Touch pro 2 was wondering is there a way I can
eithier using excel or a different app. Run the for so that I get asked one
question at a time on the screen of the phone and on answering move to the
next question and so on until completing the questions then get the option to
save an excel form that matches the currnet lay out required by my company.

Many thanks in advance.
From: Simon Lloyd on

Andy, i believe that it would have to be an online workbook, i don't
think you will be able to use your Mobile Office for your phone as it
doesn't support the VBA to show you the forms.

;
7
2
6