From: Beverly Howard on
>> Starting (IIRC) with WM6... <<

And people make fun of me for still using a 2003se device??? sheese! ;-)

Beverly Howard
From: Todd Allcock on
At 14 Nov 2009 09:47:55 -0600 Beverly Howard wrote:
> >> Starting (IIRC) with WM6... <<
>
> And people make fun of me for still using a 2003se device???
> sheese! ;-)
>
> Beverly Howard

We're laughing WITH you, Bev, not AT you! ;)

Although, after seeing the loss of the "recent programs" list in WM 6.5,
I'm ready to split the cost of a Kaczynski shack on Amish land with you
and grumble about Windows Mobile's "good old days!"

From: Ed from AZ on
I did find one issue - when I created the sheet in XL2000, I had one
column formatted as currency, with negatives turning red. It appears
MoXL doesn't support this. Haven't tried another sync to see what
happens, but I can save changes on my device.

Ed