From: Eva on
Hi
I have this problem first in my life and I even don't know how to expalin
it. It looks like this - when I open my file it opens itself but it is
shrinked. I can move it, I can't maximize and I don't see close window,
minimize window and restore window buttons. Can you advise and help?
--

Greatly appreciated

Eva
From: Bill on
On 2/24/2010 9:06 AM, Eva wrote:
> Hi
> I have this problem first in my life and I even don't know how to expalin
> it. It looks like this - when I open my file it opens itself but it is
> shrinked. I can move it, I can't maximize and I don't see close window,
> minimize window and restore window buttons. Can you advise and help?

ALT+SPACE: Displays the main window's System menu (from the System menu,
you can restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the window)

Bill
From: Eva on
Thank you for your response, but it doesn't work here. When I open any other
book and click resotre window I can shrink as I want, move it and change it
the way I want, but in this case - I can't do anything. I tried alt + space
and it works for the file, not for the book. If I can paste print screen it
would help to show how it looks now...
--

Greatly appreciated

Eva

From: Gord Dibben on
Your workbook has been protected.

2003.......Tools>Protection>Unprotect workbook.

2007......Review>Unprotect workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP