From: Steve on
Hello,

I would like to perform a web query that pulls data from an online page and
enters it into excel. I know the basics for creating web queries and also
know how to pass parameters with the web queries (when I know the parameter
names). The problem arises when I do not know the parameter names for the
textboxes, for which I want to to retrieve data...specifically I want to
retrieve data from http://www.msha.gov/drs/drshome.htm. ; I have a specific
MSHA Mine ID for which I would like to be automatically entered and then
directed to the next page - how can this be done? Any thoughts.

From: Don Guillett on
Maybe if you provide a couple of ID numbers and/or names it would help??

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel