From: Dreiding on
I have a need to force "paste special - values" to a particular worksheet.
I've diabled the paste button and would like set the default Paste Special
options to be Value. Is there a method or property to do this?

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
If Application.CutCopyMode <> 0 Then
Application.CommandBars("Edit").Controls("&Paste").Enabled = False
<here's where Paste Special default is adjusted>
End If
End Sub

Thank you,
- Pat
From: Patrick Molloy on
in the target sheet's code, trap the change event.....right click the sheet
tab, select View Code and paste this:

Option Explicit
If Application.CutCopyMode <> 0 Then
Selection.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues