From: skygazer on
How do I add only the negative numbers in a column of positive and negative
numbers?
From: Ronx on
Suggest you ask in a forum or newsgroup where Excel experts hang out. frontpage.client is for FrontPage - a website editing application.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

skygazer submitted this idea :

From: Kathleen Anderson on
You might try asking this question in one of the Microsoft Excel Forums at:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeexcel

--

~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - Expression Web

From: "Trevor Lawrence" Trevor on
Well, I tried the following and I got the sum of the negatives

-2 2
-3 5
4 5
5 5
6 5

-7 12

The first column is J2,J3 , etc

The formula in the second column is =IF(J2<0,+K1-J2,+K1) which is copied
down.

An Excel group may have better suggestions

--
Trevor Lawrence
Canberra
"skygazer" <skygazer(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I add only the negative numbers in a column of positive and
> negative
> numbers?

Pages: 1
Prev: Pages in Inline frames