From: Benjie on
I ran into the same issue with Office 2007 and VS 2008. It happened whenever
I tried to open a Word or Excel file. I was able to resolve the issue by
repairing my Microsoft Office installation through Programs and Features (in
the Control Panel).
From: ImageAnalyst on
On Dec 22, 4:21 pm, Benjie <Ben...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I ran into the same issue with Office 2007 and VS 2008.  It happened whenever
> I tried to open a Word or Excel file.  I was able to resolve the issue by
> repairing my Microsoft Office installation through Programs and Features (in
> the Control Panel).

Thanks for your comment Benji. I'll try to remember that if it ever
happens again.