From: Martin on
This is very strange...Excel does not calculate any formula. I can do a
simple =A1+A2, and it just return a zero value.

I made sure of the following:
- Cell is set to General (tried it with different cell settings too)
- Autocalc is on in settings (even a manual F9 calc doesn't work)

--
Martin Verville
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
We might need a few more clues:
What is in A1? What is in A2?
--
David Biddulph

From: Martin on
Does'nt matter A1 can be as simple as 1 and A2 as 2, and it return zero
onstead of tree.

I've tried with a couple different excel file in the company and i'm at the
same point, always the same problem.

--
Martin Verville

From: Gord Dibben on
Sounds like your numbers are Text.

Format to General or Number then copy an empty cell.

Select the range of "numbers" and Edit>Paste Special>Add>OK>Esc.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Martin on
sorry, I forgot to told you that I have tried this too, i'm stuck with my
problem maybe unistall and reinstall Ofiice will set the problem ?
--
Martin Verville