From: Ted M H on
In the last couple of days I've been unable to display the normal detail
information about object properties, methods and events via Excel VBA help.
For example, when I click on Worksheet > Properties to see the property
members, I just get a blank screen. If I try to access Worksheet >
Properties in the help bookmark pane I get a message that says simply No
results available.
I've tried this on several machines all running Office 2007, some under XP
Pro and one under W7. Same result.

I don't see any other posts on this, so I don't know what to think... Any
ideas as to what's going on?
From: Mike H on
Ted,

I have the same issue if I use 'Content from Office Online' so I suspect
(Guess) there may be issues with the online help system.

At the top of the search pane to the right of 'Search' there's a dropdown
arrow. Set it to 'Content from This Computer' - "Develpoer Reference' and
help should work again.
--
Mike

question.