From: rbayne on
I have 50 spreadsheets, one for each doctor, that was created with what looks
like some macros in them. When a nurse opens the spreadsheet, the workbook is
gray looking as if there is no data. However if they click Window - Arrange
and OK, then it tiles the worksheet and it's fine. While this is an easy work
around, I am attempting to figure out what causes this. I understand that the
original owner created macros in the spreadsheet and then copied a template
to create these 50. I also understand that there was probably a personal.xls
create to save and hide the macros. What I dont understand is why the
workbooks seem to be hidden until we arrange them in tiles. Hope this makes
sense.