From: Dgwood90 on
I am wanting to run 2 commands when I click a particular button. One command
saves the spreadsheet, the other sends spreadsheet via email. They both work
individually, but when I try to combine, I receive errors.
From: JLGWhiz on
It would be a lot easier to find the problem if we could see the code you
are using.

From: Rick Rothstein on
It might help some if you posted your individual commands that work and the
combined command that doesn't work.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Chip Pearson on
Without seeing the code, it is hard to diagnose a problem. However,
you need not merge the two procedures into a single procedure. Just
create a new proc that calls each of your existing procs:

Sub NewProc()
NameOfSaveProcedure
NameOfEMailProcedure
End Sub

Here, NameofSaveProcedure is called and NameOfEmailProcedure will be
callled when the save procedure ends and returns control to the
NewProc. If your two existing procedures work fine independently,
then they will work when called consecutively by another procedure.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
[email on web site]

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:38:06 -0800, Dgwood90