From: FrustratedExceler on
Hi,

I am used to using Excel 2007 to convert my workbooks into PDF's. However,
recently, all of a sudden, everytime I PDF a workbook my Formating and graphs
are all wrong. I have noticed that this only happens when I do multiple
sheets, but the problem with doing individual ones is that I can't combine
them with reader.

From: dlw on
Try Dr. Dan's All-Purpose Excel-PDF Cure:

Select all worksheets by <ctrl> or <shift> clicking
from the menu bar: File > Page Setup
click into the Page Quality box, and select 600dpi, if it already says
600dpi, select it again.
click OK then try the pdf again

"FrustratedExceler" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am used to using Excel 2007 to convert my workbooks into PDF's. However,
> recently, all of a sudden, everytime I PDF a workbook my Formating and graphs
> are all wrong. I have noticed that this only happens when I do multiple
> sheets, but the problem with doing individual ones is that I can't combine
> them with reader.

Pages: 1
Prev: Format Text to Number
Next: tool bar missing