From: JK on
I accidentally moved the excel up so that the toolbar is above the screen.
How do I move it back down since I can't see the tool bar to grab it?
From: Bob I on
R-click it in the Taskbar, pick Move, press the Down Arrow key.

From: Gary''s Student on
Goto the windows status bar at the bottom of your screen. Right-click the
Excel tab and pick Maximize.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201002