From: Sophie on
I have protected a workesheet and unfortunately when the people submit
information on the cells and it is too long than the actual height of the row
and it wont extend. What can I do?
From: Gord Dibben on
When protecting the sheet allow users to format cells and rows.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Sophie on
How do I just have it automatically do that for me without granting them that
permission?

From: Gord Dibben on
Before protecting the sheet set cells to wrap text and rows to autofit.

Then protect the sheet and only allow "select unlocked cells"

The wrapping and autofitting will happen.

Gord

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:16:06 -0800, Sophie
<Sophie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I just have it automatically do that for me without granting them that
>permission?
>
>"Gord Dibben" wrote:
>
>> When protecting the sheet allow users to format cells and rows.
>>

>> Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
>>
>> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:14:01 -0800, Sophie <Sophie(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I have protected a workesheet and unfortunately when the people submit
>> >information on the cells and it is too long than the actual height of the row
>> > and it wont extend. What can I do?
>>
>> .

Pages: 1
Prev: Validation Help