From: excel newbie on
I cannot get this to work, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm
saving the workbook as a shared workbook. Then I'm saving test copies to
merge. When I go to compare and merge I get a message saying the workbooks
can't be merged. “cannot be merged into the current workbook. Workbooks to be
merged must be copies made from the same shared workbook (is there a special
save option that I'm not doing ?) and must all maintain the change history
for a sufficient amount of time (currently I set it at 30 days).
--
excel student