From: debsews2002 on
I have an excel spreadsheet of names. I want to pick certain names to make
labels through access. I have tryed to go to access and import the excel
spreadsheet but when I try to Browse to the Excel spreadsheet the Browse
function will not work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance I am using
Office 12 Suite 2007
From: JR Hester on
You don't have to "import" the spreadsheet, just go to external daat and link
to the spreadsheet. It behaves as a table within Access for data extraction
and use in mail merge operations.

HTH