From: Haritha b on
Dear Partners

I have Raja Rao, Oracle Apps Technical consultant available
immediately for your client requirements. Has worked for Tekelec,
Hitachi Data Systems etc. He is in NC right now and is willing to
relocate. Pl. let me know if you have any direct client positions for
him.
Location: NC
Relocation: Open
Availability: ASAP

Please do send the requirements to anil(a)lightningminds.com and reach
me at 732-470-8387

Please add my ID in your list and send your direct client requirements

Over sixteen years in IT industry in design, development, testing and
implementation of business applications. Over ten years of
experience in Oracle E-Business Financials/Supply Chain/Manufacturing
modules. Developed custom forms to suit client requirements.
Developed custom oracle reports in various modules of Oracle e-
Business Suite. Developed custom workflows to meet user
requirements. Customized Oracle seeded forms, reports and workflows
based on user requirements.

· Oracle RDBMS , PL/ SQL, SQL Plus

· Oracle Forms 6i/4.5/3.0, Reports 6i/2.5

· Oracle Financials/Supply Chain/Manufacturing modules
( Technical )

· Oracle Workflow Builder

Education:

· MS from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

· BS from JNTU, Hyderabad

· Certificate in Oracle Financials/Supply Chain/Manufacturing
modules from Oracle Corporation, Madras

Technical Skills:

Software Tools: Oracle Financials/Supply Chain/Manufacturing
10.7 , 11i and Release 12 (Accounts Receivables, Accounts
Payables, General Ledger, Order Management, Work in Process,
Inventory, Bills of Material, Engineering, Purchasing, AOL, MRP,
iExpense, iProcurement, System Administration, Quoting, Trading
Community Architecture), Oracle Forms 6i/4.5/3.0 , Reports 6i/
2.5, Oracle Workflow Builder, SQL navigator.

Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access, DBASE IV

Languages: SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Basic, Fortran IV, DBASE
IV

Operating System: Unix , Solaris 2.6, Windows 95/98/2000, NT 4.0,
DOS 6.0

Hardware: Sun Sparc, VAX –11/785, Intel based Pentium
I & II, IBM compatible 386/486

Thanks and Regards
Haritha

LIGHTNING MINDS