From: Tony Johansson on
Hi!

What happens if there occur exception in thread. I assume that this doesn't
affect the main thread in any way.
You must catch and handle those exception in the thread where they happen.

//Tony

From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 12-05-2010 15:15, Tony Johansson wrote:
> What happens if there occur exception in thread. I assume that this doesn't
> affect the main thread in any way.
> You must catch and handle those exception in the thread where they happen.

Yes.

Which you could easily verify by a few lines of code.

Arne

From: Adam Clauss on
On 5/12/2010 2:45 PM, Arne Vajh�j wrote:
> On 12-05-2010 15:15, Tony Johansson wrote:
>> What happens if there occur exception in thread. I assume that this
>> doesn't
>> affect the main thread in any way.
>> You must catch and handle those exception in the thread where they
>> happen.
>
> Yes.
>
> Which you could easily verify by a few lines of code.
>
> Arne

Actually - it absolutely CAN affect in the main thread. In .NET 2.0 and
newer, an unhandled exception in any thread will take down the entire
application. I would call that "affecting the main thread in any way" :)

-Adam