From: Chris Hart on
Hi,

I have an Exchange 2003 server with two e-mail domains, outbounds mails from
these domains needs to be forwarded via different connectors.

I am trying to set up the connectors so that outbound emails for domain A
route via Smarthost A and outbound emails for domain B route via Smarthost B.

I cannot see anywhere in the SMTP connector setup that let me restrict which
domain name is route.

Can any help?
From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" email a on
"Chris Hart" <ChrisHart(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have an Exchange 2003 server with two e-mail domains, outbounds mails
> from
> these domains needs to be forwarded via different connectors.
>
> I am trying to set up the connectors so that outbound emails for domain A
> route via Smarthost A and outbound emails for domain B route via Smarthost
> B.
>
> I cannot see anywhere in the SMTP connector setup that let me restrict
> which
> domain name is route.
>
> Can any help?

I don't think you can route based on the source domain, only the
destination.

Lee.

--
______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.leederbyshire.com
lee a.t leederbyshire d.o.t c.o.m

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You would need two routing groups, which means you'd need to separate users
onto separate servers based on their source e-mail address.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..