From: ExAdmin on
Hi;
Our Exchange 2003 SP2 servers keeps generating the following error for one
single user every hour:1110 Error 0x0 occurred while writing per-user
information

Any idea on how to resolve this?

Thanx in advance
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Please post the complete message. Is this in the event log? There's a nice
little button in the message window that copies the complete message to the
clipboard.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange