From: Emeric Thibaud on
We have two Exchange 2003 installed on different server 2003 r2. One is with
sp2 and an other with no services pack. We have this error message in the
event : Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual
machine 'server'. The error number is 0x8004010
We try to stop synchronisation in puvblic folder but still here. One
Exchange Server is not use.
One server is with https ( the one we use) and the other one is on http ( no
use)
We will not desinstall exchange server not use because there is sharepoint
and projet server on the default web site on it and we think that we will
have to reinstall theses products if we desinstall exchange server not use
An ideas ?
Best regard

Emeric Thibaud
SBS