From: ted on
I have created a couple of conference rooms as resources. I have logged into
the resources' Outlook and set Calendar permissions for all users, default
and anonymous as author.

When I open the resource in my Outlook I can see its schedule. When I invite
the resource I can not see the schedule. It shows as hashes.

I have no trouble seeing calendar items of other users, just those created
as resource.

Ideas?

From: M on
Hi:

Did you set up the resources per
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;291616?

You can try to regenerate the F/B data by running outlook.exe
/cleanfreebusy. That will open up Outlook, so make sure you have the
resource set up in the Outlook profile. If you have multiple profiles and
have the mail applet set up to allow you to choose which profile to use,
select the profile for the resource.

And depending on your setup, if you have multiple PF servers, there will be
some replication delay since the F/B times are stored in PFs that are
replicated like normal PFs.

--
Regards,
MCTS, MCSA

"ted" <ted(a)ted.com> wrote in message
>I have created a couple of conference rooms as resources. I have logged
>into the resources' Outlook and set Calendar permissions for all users,
>default and anonymous as author.
>
> When I open the resource in my Outlook I can see its schedule. When I
> invite the resource I can not see the schedule. It shows as hashes.
>
> I have no trouble seeing calendar items of other users, just those created
> as resource.
>
> Ideas?

Pages: 1
Prev: Export-Mailbox to a pst