From: Pearl on
We have 3 exchange 2003 mailbox servers. Exch1 and Exch2 hold the bulk of
our mailboxes (about 3500). These servers are Exchange 2003Std/SP2 with
Windows 2003 Enterp/SP2 with 4gb RAM. The logs and databases are on
separate SAN LUNs. These servers also have BES agent and Enterprise Vault on
them. I mention them because they interface with the mailboxes. We have
historically been experiencing continual RPC latency when our users (using
Outlook 2007/SP2) try to access mailbox resources like other user calendars.
Any ideas where to look? I'm new to Exchg troubleshooting.