From: qq on
Hi All,

I have Exchange 2007 server. I have a client. I setup Outlook in Dell PC and
Entourage in his MAC PC.

I have a problem now. When he checked Sent Items from Outlook, there just
only have old sent emails which he sent on 2008 and he said that he has
already deleted them. On Entourage, in Sent Items, there are emails which is
he sent out recently, it shows correctly.

Is anybody know why? Is there any tools which I could use for checking
user's sent email box to see how many emails or email details are there from
Exchange 2007?

Thanks in advance,

--qq
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 17 May 2010 13:24:02 -0700, qq <qq(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I have Exchange 2007 server. I have a client. I setup Outlook in Dell PC and
>Entourage in his MAC PC.
>
>I have a problem now. When he checked Sent Items from Outlook, there just
>only have old sent emails which he sent on 2008 and he said that he has
>already deleted them. On Entourage, in Sent Items, there are emails which is
>he sent out recently, it shows correctly.
>
>Is anybody know why? Is there any tools which I could use for checking
>user's sent email box to see how many emails or email details are there from
>Exchange 2007?

Use the get-mailboxfolderstatistics cmdlet to examine the mailbox
folders.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP