From: gdf1903 on
Hello,

I have a bit of a strange problem. Every time we reboot our Exchange
2003 server (for updates, etc.) certain users (not all, and not the
majority) lose their signature setting in Outlook the next time they
login. The signature is still there, but it is not selected in the
signature settings in Outlook. It is Outlook 2003.

I have narrowed the problem down and it only occurs when the email
server is rebooted. There are no roaming profiles.

Can anyone think what might be up here?

Thanks.
From: gdf1903 on
On 6 Jan, 09:25, "gdf1...(a)hotmail.com" <gdf1...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a bit of a strange problem. Every time we reboot our Exchange
> 2003 server (for updates, etc.) certain users (not all, and not the
> majority) lose their signature setting in Outlook the next time they
> login. The signature is still there, but it is not selected in the
> signature settings in Outlook. It is Outlook 2003.
>
> I have narrowed the problem down and it only occurs when the email
> server is rebooted. There are no roaming profiles.
>
> Can anyone think what might be up here?
>
> Thanks.

Should also have mentioned that the problem occurs when running
Outlook in cached mode and normal mode. Thanks.