From: Salim-SESO on
Hi

We have exchange 2003 server with outlook 2003/07 as clients.No outlook is
configured in cached mode.From last few days we have observerd that when
email send to large group of users i.e company wide emails it takes time to
appear on outlook.For example If email send at 12.00 PM email will shoe
recived time in outlook as 12.25 but email will be displayed only after 10 or
fifteen minutes i.e 12.40 or 12.45.The email will suddenly appear in between
other emails as if it was there from quite some time .please help me to find
out the issue casing this.

Thanks
--Salim C A
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
The first thing I'd suspect is that you have UDP blocked somewhere in your
network. Outlook receives new mail notifications from Exchange Server via a
UDP packet.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..