From: John on
Can I use my Exchange 2003 SP2 public folder to store store files (eg: MS
office, PDF) files? If so, what type of folder should I create? How do I put
files there?

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
While you can use the publc store for files like that, you should be advised
that Exchange is a poor document management system. Something like
SharePoint will serve you much better for these kinds of files.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Agree with Ed, Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server is a much better document
management system and scales to whatever your future growth requirements
are. You can however store documents in Public Folders, just choose Mail
and Post Items when creating the PF.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA