From: Drew Boillot on
Hello, I updated an exchange server 2003 (one that came bundled with SBS) to
SP2 last night and now, all the WM devices say due to server changes items
must be re-synced with the server, pressing yes will delete the calendar,
and it appears to re-sync, but no calendar info comes over, (email and
contacts work fine)

does anyone have any ideas???

If you need more info please let me know.

From: Drew Boillot on
Update:
Items added to the calendar on the WM device syncs with the Calendar on the
server. HOWEVER anything on/added to the calendar on the server side does
not.

Items added on the phone can NOT be edited on the server and appear updated
on the phone, however they can be deleted off the server, and be deleted off
the phone.

even tried removing the profile off the phone and re-adding it, no change