From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:35:01 -0800, KJK <KJK(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>point being, the MAPI queue is active but, no mail is transmitted.

Yea, thats why I asked the questions I did.

From: KJK on
Does anyone know why there would be a delivery delay from Hub to Mailbox
server? Mail sits in queue for several hours sometimes.

Any troubleshooting steps that I can take? etc?

From: Steinsdorfer Walter [MVP Exchange Server] on
Hi,

> Does anyone know why there would be a delivery delay from Hub to Mailbox
> server? Mail sits in queue for several hours sometimes.
>
> Any troubleshooting steps that I can take? etc?

maby a DNS-Problem. Post ipconfig /all from the exchange hubs and
mailboxservers.

--
Viele Grüsse aus München

Walter Steinsdorfer