From: Surfer on
Hi!

I have two companies within one mothercompany. The people at the selloffice
works for both companies and also recieves email to both domains user(a)a.com
and user(a)b.com. The problem is that they need to reply and send as the right
company. Is this possible in exchange 2007. I dont wanna make a diffrent
mailbox and do the send on behalf. I just wanna have all users running one
mailbox and should email as both user(a)a.com and user(a)b.com.

Best regards
Jimmy

From: Claus Christensen on
Hi Jimmy,

if you don't want to create an additional mailbox then it's possible only
with a little add-on software: Exchange send-as add-on
http://www.servolutions.com/changesender.htm.

- Claus

From: Brian Cryer on
"Surfer" <Surfer(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I have two companies within one mothercompany. The people at the
> selloffice
> works for both companies and also recieves email to both domains
> user(a)a.com
> and user(a)b.com. The problem is that they need to reply and send as the
> right
> company. Is this possible in exchange 2007. I dont wanna make a diffrent
> mailbox and do the send on behalf. I just wanna have all users running one
> mailbox and should email as both user(a)a.com and user(a)b.com.

If you do go the route of having a separate inbox for each (which I know you
said you don't want to do), then provided you grant "send-as" on both
mailboxes then the user just needs to click reply and it will appear to go
from the right email account. I know this works (with both Exchange 2003 and
2007) because I use it occasionally.
--
Brian Cryer
http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian