From: Jared on
I'm not too sure weather this is only with Microsoft Outlook 2003 or
Exchange 2007, but every time i try and send mail, it doesn't send, it
just remains in Outbox. There are no errors in in Outlook indicating this.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Look in the event log on the Exchange server and see if there's anything,
especially about "back pressure".
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..