From: Brion on
All of a sudden, numerous users are reporting that they cannot change their
out of office messages. Or to put it more accurately, they make a change
(for example, turning OOO off), and it looks like it took the change, but
the system still keeps sending OOO messages. I had them try to make the
change via OWA, and same result... it looks like it took the change, but has
no effect. We are running Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007. Have any of you
seen this before, and do you know what I can do? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Sounds like you're having problems with Exchange Web Services, which is what
Outlook 2007 uses with Exchange 2007 for that. You might start looking
there.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..