From: Shaju M.C on
calendar invitations to certain users do not get delivered, get delay and
then fail.

Our mail server is Exchange 2007 server. Over the past couple days, I have
been battling a problem where a certain user gets delivery failures when
sending calendar invitations to certain external addresses. For some, but
not all of the people we sends to, we gets a delay notification and then the
message/invitation eventually times out. We can send regular messages to
these addresses. It's only the calendar invitations that time out.

From the message tracking center, it looks like the message tries connecting
to the remote server over and over again, but never sends the message.

The delivery failure that the user on our end gets is:

Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or
contact your administrator.

<domain.com #4.4.7>

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Make sure that those messages to certain users are addressed properly.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Shaju M.C on
mail addresses are correct.

From: dmarin on

Any Luck fixing this ?

I am having the same issue with xchange 2003. Based on the research
some people says it is a hit or miss type of thing, but I am even
experiencing this with other external exchange users, so I find it hard
to believe.

thx

--
dmarin