From: Miha on
Hi

Our company users on Exchange 2007 have set rules so that mail is
automatically forwarded to another user, when they need it, but the problem
is, when the mail is being forwarded, the forwarding user gets the following
error:

#550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required
##rfc822;mailbox(a)domain.com

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication
required

It looks like Exchange doesn't forward messages, as the are not authorized.
How can we solve this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,Miha

From: Miha on
Have found the solution. Under server configuration - hub transport - send
connector - properties there must be a mark under allow forwarding ...
Rgrds,Miha