From: cowen on
Hello all,
I recently configured our owa for exchange 2007. it worked until i migrated
some salesman from our exchange 2003 box to the 07 box. Management felt that
asking to learn a new url for the 07 owa was to much trouble. So I did a
redirect iis on the 03 box to point to the new 07 owa. Somehow I managed to
hose OWA because internaly or externaly I get the same error:

Server Error in '/owa' Application.

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Exchange.Diagnostics,
Version=8.0.0.0,

Is thier a way to reinstall the owa portion of exchange? or Is thier a
better way to fix owa?
From: Mark Arnold [MVP] on
On Wed, 9 May 2007 09:47:02 -0700, cowen
<cowen(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello all,
>I recently configured our owa for exchange 2007. it worked until i migrated
>some salesman from our exchange 2003 box to the 07 box. Management felt that
>asking to learn a new url for the 07 owa was to much trouble. So I did a
>redirect iis on the 03 box to point to the new 07 owa. Somehow I managed to
>hose OWA because internaly or externaly I get the same error:
>
>Server Error in '/owa' Application.
>
>Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Exchange.Diagnostics,
>Version=8.0.0.0,
>
>Is thier a way to reinstall the owa portion of exchange? or Is thier a
>better way to fix owa?

Put it all back to as it was.
Change the DNS so that the URL goes to the Exchange 2007 CAS.
From: cowen on
That was the 1st thing I did, niether version of owa works now. I welcome any
other suggestions.
cowen

From: Mark Arnold [MVP] on
So, what have you done to the 2007 server not to have OWA work for
2007 users?
You never mentioned that you'd touched the 2007 box.
From: cowen on
I deleted the external url for owa, but the internal owa also give same
application error. that is why i was wondering if there was a way to uninstal
then reinstall owa clean.