From: Fabrice on
Hello,

I have to copy all emails received from Internet to one user mailbox to
another local backup mailbox. But not internals emails.

Something like that :

Emails from Internet to User-1 --> copy in mailbox backup-1.
Emails from Internet to User-2 --> copy in mailbox backup-2.
Emails from Internet to User-3 --> copy in mailbox backup-1.
Emails from Internet to User-4 --> copy in mailbox backup-1.
Emails from Internet to User-5 --> copy in mailbox backup-2.

But, for example, emails send by User-1 to User-2 should not be copied to
backup mailbox.

Is there a way to do these operations in Exchange 2007.
Thanks for your help.

fabrice.
From: SG_Dan on
You can set up a transport rule that is specifically set to be used for users
"Outside" the organization. You can set such messages to be BCC'd (Or
redirected) to an internal account.