From: yahia on
Sorry for double and wrong post

here we go again

I just recently had an issue where a user sent a message out to virtually everyone in my organization. I cannot find a logical way to limit the amount of people a user can send to within\out the organization in Exchange 2007. I have found ways to limit everyone, but obviously my upper management folks are NOT going to like being included in that limit. I am NOT an Exchange 2007 pro as of yet, so i will so thanful if the solution will be step by step

Thank you so much for taking time to read this

yahia Zouhair wrote:

Exchange 2007 sent to Limitation
20-Apr-10

Good day sir

Actually it is my first post here and i am looking foirward to get some help from you ... i know that ur last post was in 2007 i am not sure but i am in need to your kind help

I just recently had an issue where a user sent a message out to virtually everyone in my organization. I cannot find a logical way to limit the amount of people a user can send to within\out the organization in Exchange 2007. I have found ways to limit everyone, but obviously my upper management folks are NOT going to like being included in that limit. I am NOT an Exchange 2007 pro as of yet, so i will so thanful if the solution will be step by step

Thank you so much for taking time to read this

Free Online Courses Available for Eggheadcafe.com Users
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5261083e-6e03-4b25-8728-fc3cf6855293/free-online-courses-avail.aspx