From: sawyer on
Hello

I am running Exchange 2007 Sp2, the CAS and mailbox server roles are on
separate servers. User A is a delegate of user B's calendar, and User A will
make changes to existing appointments and create appointments in user B's
calendar. The issue we are starting to see, is when user A make a change to
a reoccurring appointment in user B calendar, when this happens user A gets
a message in his outlook "Synchronization with your iPhone failed for 1
items.
Microsoft Exchange was unable to send the following items to your mobile
device. These items have not been deleted. You should be able to access them
using either Outlook or Outlook Web Access.

Item Folder: Calendar
Item Type: IPM.Appointment
Item Created: 5/28/2009 5:58:03 PM
Item Subject: Weekly KPG Management Meeting"

This appointment doesn't sync the change to the iPhone. This issue is not
occurring for all appointments just seems to be for reoccurring
appointments. How do I go about troubleshooting this issue? I have turned up
auditing of EAS on my CAS servers, to see if they logs show any errors that
are relevant

Many thanks