From: Sarah Kingswell on
We are running Exchange 2007 and periodically we have an issue with a user
sending an internal email to another user in the domain.

The user sending the email gets the following email sent back to him

The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail
system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you.
Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide
the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

I am not sure but I think it might have something to do with changing the
recipient policy after the users started to use their email. I have gone
through and updated the mailbox alias against all users mailboxes, checked
the the correct email address format is set against the recipient policy
(this works correctly for new mailboxes) I have also reset the outlook nick
names cache file in case this is corrupted but the problem has returned. I
have even added an alias for the incorrect email address to see if the user
gets the email. None of the above has worked.

Does anyone know what's happened and how I can correct this.

Pages: 1
Prev: Message Size Exchange 2003
Next: DCOM ERROR