From: Ralf Hackmann on
Hi,

Our Exchange Server 5.5 does not sent messages in the UNICODE
(UTF-8) encoding.

We receive directly an undeliverable message: "The ...Conversion to
Internet format failed "

The error only comes when we answer or forward message,
that we received in the UNICODE coding..
Now we must after we receive the undeliverable message,
send the originally message again and before
Shipping to the encoding "Western European (ISO) switch.

For new messages, the encoding is in the Outlook 2000 Client
automatically set to "Western European (ISO)

The problem can be had by re-sending the message
deal, however, users are increasingly annoying.

How do I configure the ES55 or OL2000 that the answer or
Transmission of messages without manual conversion of UNICODE
Encoding sent?

Greeting

Ralf
From: Ralf Hackmann on
Does realy no solution exist for this problem?

Greeting

Ralf
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Fri, 7 May 2010 05:06:22 -0700 (PDT), Ralf Hackmann
<ralf.hackmann(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Does realy no solution exist for this problem?

I don't thnk anyone remembers.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Karl Mitschke on
Hello Rich Matheisen [MVP],

> On Fri, 7 May 2010 05:06:22 -0700 (PDT), Ralf Hackmann
> <ralf.hackmann(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Does realy no solution exist for this problem?
>>
> I don't thnk anyone remembers.
> ---
> Rich Matheisen
> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP