From: Eldingo on
Hello All:

My workstation is Windows Vista 64 bit (I do not have a choice). I have
install Adminpak to administer Active Directory from my workstation, but I
wanted to have the Exchange tabs for the user objects in AD ( as I used to
have on XP wokrstation), so I copied all the required Exchange .dll(s) from
our Exchange Server 2003, and when I tried to register by regsvr32
\windows\system32\maildsmx.dll, I am getting the error "The module
"c:\windows\sustem32\maildsmx.dll" failed to load". Does anybody have a fix
for this problem. It would really be convenient for me if I could see the
exchange tabs for my user accounts.

ciao.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You could use a terminal services session to a 32-bit machine. Or you could
run a copy of 32-bit Vista or XP in a virtual machine.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Martin Blackstone [MVP] on
Well it looks like you MAY be in luck.
MS released an ESM for Vista today.
However it doesn't speak to whether it is 32 or 64 bit. Give it a shot!
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=3403d74e-8942-421b-8738-b3664559e46f&displaylang=en

From: Eldingo on
I first have to get rid of Outlook mapi client before I can install this
software, what a bummer. Thanks for your help Martin.

From: Martin Blackstone [MVP] on
I don't see that in the docs..