From: KKD on
I'm actually asking a different question. How do I expand the formatting I
have to apply to each individual row?

I can get one row to work, but short of copying this 2000 times, I don't
know how to make this rule apply to each row.
--
KKD

From: Gord Dibben on
In NameBox type A1:M2000 and hit Enter.

Then CF>Formula =$B1=$H1 Note the $ signs.

Format to a color and hit OK

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Apply the Conditional Formatting to the range.