From: Ivan on
Hello.

As I found, maximal status bar pane text length is 127 characters.
Is it possible to expand it?

Thanks.
From: Seetharam on
Are you sure there is a limit?

This is what the structure is defined as.... notice that the "text in
pane" is a CString.

struct AFX_STATUSPANE
{
UINT nID; // IDC of indicator: 0 => normal text area
int cxText; // width of string area in pixels
// on both sides there is a 3 pixel gap and
// a one pixel border, making a pane 6 pixels wider
UINT nStyle; // style flags (SBPS_*)
UINT nFlags; // state flags (SBPF_*)
CString strText; // text in the pane
};

-Seetharam
From: Ivan on
OK, I have to correct the question. There are no limitations within storage
of data for a string in the pane. But displayed text length in the pane is
127 characters max., even there is enough space.
Any ideas except owner drawing?

Thanks.