From: BURT on
If you enlarge a circle or any round higher dimensional form you must
extend the old radii and add new; just as long; radii inbetween the
old. There are new radii inbewteen by sizes of infinity for an
expanding round form.

Mitch Raemsch
From: BURT on
On Jul 30, 2:14 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you enlarge a circle or any round higher dimensional form you must
> extend the old radii and add new; just as long; radii inbetween the
> old. There are new radii inbewteen by sizes of infinity for an
> expanding round form.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

This is a description of the round radius geometry anomaly.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mjc on
On Jul 31, 2:36 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 30, 2:14 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > If you enlarge a circle or any round higher dimensional form you must
> > extend the old radii and add new; just as long; radii inbetween the
> > old. There are new radii inbewteen by sizes of infinity for an
> > expanding round form.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> This is a description of the round radius geometry anomaly.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

As I saw on a Math department bulletin board about 40 years ago:

A theorem both deep and profound
States that "Every circle is round!"
But in a paper by Erdos
Written in Kurdish
A counterexample is found!
From: BURT on
On Aug 1, 5:01 pm, mjc <mjco...(a)acm.org> wrote:
> On Jul 31, 2:36 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 30, 2:14 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > If you enlarge a circle or any round higher dimensional form you must
> > > extend the old radii and add new; just as long; radii inbetween the
> > > old. There are new radii inbewteen by sizes of infinity for an
> > > expanding round form.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > This is a description of the round radius geometry anomaly.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> As I saw on a Math department bulletin board about 40 years ago:
>
> A theorem both deep and profound
> States that "Every circle is round!"
> But in a paper by Erdos
> Written in Kurdish
> A counterexample is found!

New radii are required and old must expand to the same size. This must
happen in the round infinities of radius geometry anomaly.

Mitch Raemsch