From: joe on
this issue has been solved for me .. i just deletet the entire VPN connection an recreated a new one, now i can click the advanced tab without hanging ...

cheere joe

joe joe wrote:

Explorer crash - Network connections
30-Jun-10

Hello!

Since some days i do have the same issue. If I go into my network properties of an VPN connection and then click on advanced tab thats it, immediately the machine hangs completely... its a VPC running xp and latest SP.

i did the recommended regsvr32 hnetcfg.dll but nothing changes.

any other ideas ?

i cam along this issue because on of my VPN connections is not working from this VPC, but its working from a physical machine in the same network. But this is another issue.

If anyone else already came along this issue, i would appreciate anything else to try.

cheers joe

Producer/Consumer Queue and BlockingCollection in C# 4.0
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7d10d73c-321c-446e-8b6d-b81ee8d9b314/producerconsumer-queue-and-blockingcollection-in-c-40.aspx