From: Piperlynne on
Hi,

Trying to use the wonderful Allen Browne's
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-62code.html. Instead of a filter on the form
though, I want to export a report (filtered). Do I just change the me.filter
to something else? Or do I create a report macro and do a run macro command?

Help!!
Thanks!
From: Allen Browne on
Export? Is this OutputTo? TransferText? Print to PDF? Other?

You may be able to OpenReport in Print Preview with the WhereCondition to
filter it. Then export it, and Access will apply the filter.