From: Karen Water Karen on
My company is in the process of upgrading to vista, but they are using
Microsoft Service Pack 1 instead of 2. The option to export to Excel is
disabled in SP1 and at this time they will not use SP2. Is there any fix or
add-in I can install in order to be able to export from Acess to Excel
without going to service pack 2?
From: Mark Andrews on
I believe sp2 is the only answer. Convince them to upgrade to windows 7
instead of Vista and get SP2 for Access 2007.

--
Mark Andrews
RPT Software