From: Mainframer on
I want to export (SaveAs) multiple worksheets to a single text file. probably
csv. By Microsoft's design I can't do that with a straight Save As from the
menu. So I thought maybe I could create a macro that would save each sheet
one at a time. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work because
Workbook.SaveAs doesn't seem to have an append capability. Worse case is I
save each sheet to a separate file and manually append them. Short of that,
any programmatic suggestions?
From: D_Rennie on

Hello,

Here are two lots of code one will put alll the sheest into sererate
.txt on the c:/ drive.

the other will make a temp drive and split out all the sheets into .txt
files and then combine these into one .txt file C:\Output.txt
From: Ron de Bruin on
Hi Mainframer

For workbooks see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mergetotxt.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

From: Mainframer on
I'll have to look at this in depth and see how applicable it is to my
question. But for now, on the surface, it looks different. You are talking
about merging multiple workbooks into a text file and I am talking about
merging multiple worksheets to a text file.

Thanks for the reply.

From: Mainframer on
Did I miss something here? I don't see any code.