From: sk on
I have a standard Access 2007 report (based on a query) in my database that
pulls information on a specific item. The report runs fine but when the user
right clicks on the report and exports to Excel, they get the information for
a different item. I had them delete the export file and try renaming it.
Neither worked. The item they are getting information on is one that they
exported prior. Now it is the only record that will export, regardless of
what the report is showing.

Help Please.

Sorry for the repost from reports board but sometimes the lower boards are
not real active.