From: Leviathan via AccessMonster.com on
I have an Access table with personal information (e.g., first name, last name,
birth date, etc.) for thousands of people. The table is sorted by state. I
want to be able to run a macro on that table that will create separate pipe
delimited text files for each state with all fields included.

Any help would be appreciated?

From: John Spencer on
Instead of exporting the table, export a query based on the table. You will
have to have some code that loops through the states and modifies the query
each time.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute